With just one line of code you can now use customised widgets like the one below to reward and incentivise your supporters directly on your own website, or on your Facebook page.
- Your supporters can access all the latest Blue Dot Offers
- Credit Blue Dots for actions completed on your own website e.g. signing-up, volunteering, donating, pledging
- Include your own logo
- Lock the donation panel to your own charity on Justgiving, or, link directly to the existing donation functionality within your own website
- Lock the volunteering panel to link to the existing volunteering page on your website
- Configure text that is shared on Twitter and Facebook when good actions are completed
It is also possible to have your own page on the bluedot website e.g. at bluedotworld.com/yourcharity (see example), and / or on your Facebook page (see example - this is a test widget only, and with some Facebook settings you may have problems viewing it).
To get started just complete form at the bottom of this page if you’re a charity, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.